With the passage of time, we began to accumulate many memories in digital formats such as photos, videos, audios, music, documents, etc. and all this occupies a certain space . Therefore, on the next page we explain how to buy an external hard drive in the most advantageous way for you through credits .
In the current market, there are a lot of brands that market technological products and, thanks to this, we can find a variety of external hard drives.
Thus, each one will have different characteristics, functions, storage capacity, prices, colors, materials, etc., so it will depend on our preferences and the purpose that we want to give the external hard drive, to choose between one or the other .
On the other hand, regarding the price, it is very complicated to establish an average cost, although we can say that with a budget of € 100 we could buy a mid-range external hard drive .
Free mini-credits to buy an external hard drive
We have already commented that with about € 100, we can buy an external hard drive with acceptable and mid-range functions. Therefore, if we urgently need money or it is the end of the month and we are economically fairer, we can resort to free quick mini-credits .
Thanks to these products, we can have small amounts of money, rarely exceed € 300, instantly and return them the following month without any additional cost, that is, if we request € 300, we will return € 300.
One of the great advantages of these products is that we can perform the entire application process online, that is, from any device with Internet connection and without having to waste time in waiting, paperwork or travel.
Credit cards to finance a hard drive
Another financial product that can be very useful for buying an external hard drive is credit cards, although it is important that we know that if we do not have one, we can take around 10 business days to receive it.
In any case, thanks to these plastics we can have a limited amount of money instantly and return it by two different payment methods . On the one hand, through full payment, that is, we will have to reimburse all the requested capital at the beginning of the following month without interest. Secondly, through the fractional payment with which we will return the capital in comfortable monthly installments with interest.
What kind of external hard drives can we fund?
We have already commented that in the current market there is a great variety of external hard drives that we can finance. However, we have decided to group them into 3 different categories so that we can orient ourselves better and, thus, be able to choose with security and knowledge what we really need:
- Portable external hard drives : they have a small size, 2.5 inches in diameter and a very suitable design to transport them. Therefore, they are usually made of a material resistant to knocks and falls. They have a storage capacity of between 6’0 GB and 2 TB.
- Hard external desk and NAS disks : they have a quite larger size, specifically 3.5 inches in diameter, although externally they are bigger and have a solid base to support them. In terms of storage capacity, we can usually find devices that offer from 80 GB to 16 TB.
- Mini external hard drives : these are the smallest models, since they have dimensions of 5 cm by 5 cm, so they are similar to a USB, but with more storage, between 16 and 32 GB.
Currently, one of the best options to buy external hard drives are the online pages or the websites of large platforms and warehouses , since we can find discounts, offers, promotions and products with very attractive purchasing conditions.
5 advantages of buying an external hard drive
If, finally, we decide to buy an external hard drive, it is important that we know in what aspects we will benefit, so that we can reaffirm our purchase decision:
- It serves as a backup to store any document or file that we want to have protected from viruses.
- If we have confidential information or information and our computer can be used by someone other than us, we can use the hard drive to store everything we do not want to be known by anyone .
- If we have stored too many files (photos, music, videos, etc.) in our computer, this may work worse, so we can move all the documents to the hard drive and release it .
- It can be very useful if we decide to take a trip and do not want to take the computer with us.
- It is very useful if what we want is to have everything organized and stored in the same device .
These are the main advantages that we will obtain if we decide to buy an external hard drive. However, we must assess if we really need it and for what purpose we are going to use it.